Erin A. Fennerty
On September 8, 2021, Governor Brown announced that she will be appointing Ms. Fennerty to the Lane County Circuit Court.
- Eugene-Springfield Tax Association, "The Tax Implications of Divorce" February 25, 2014
- Lane County Family Law Advisory Committee CLE "When Family Law and Protective Proceedings Collide" September 27, 2017
- Benton County High School Career Convention, February 29, 2012
Born in Alaska, Erin moved to Astoria, Oregon as a young child. After moves to Salt Lake City for college and later to the Washington, DC metropolitan area, Erin made her way back to the Pacific Northwest and joined Luvaas Cobb as an associate in 2008. On January 1, 2015, Erin became a shareholder with the firm.
Erin brings tremendous energy and dedication to the work she does in representing school districts, municipal utilities, and assisting other clients with general civil litigation matters. She also has a thriving domestic relations and family law practice, in which she helps her clients through difficult life transitions with dedication and understanding.
In 2017, Erin was appointed as Judge Pro Tempore for the Lane County Circuit Court. She is admitted to practice in all Oregon state and federal courts and the U.S. Tax Court. She is a member of the Oregon State Bar, Lane County Bar Association, American Bar Association and Oregon Women Lawyers. She previously served as an adjunct professor at Northwest Christian University, teaching a class on school law. Erin is also active in both the legal and broader community, serving on the board of the Lane County Bar Association, the Lane County Family Law Advisory Committee, and on the board of Womenspace.
Erin and her husband Erik, an operations project manager for the US Army Corps of Engineers, are the parents of four children. An avid runner, Erin has completed both the Marine Corp. Marathon and the Eugene Marathon. She also enjoys long-distance hiking, backpacking, camping, and is known among family and friends as being quite the chef.
- University of Utah (B.A. in Political Science, 2001), magna cum laude
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2007); Journal of Law, Economics & Policy
- Womenspace, Board of Directors
- Eugene Concert Choir, former board member
- Eugene Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Christian University, adjunct professor