We assist clients in structuring credit facilities and have extensive experience with courts enforcing creditors’ rights in both federal bankruptcy and Oregon state courts. The firm represent lending institutions businesses and commercial landlords in various matters, including:
- Structured complex credit transactions including loans secured by personal and real property;
- Assisted clients with distressed sales of businesses and business assets;
- Represented clients acquiring assets from court appointed fiduciaries including debtors in possession, bankruptcy trustees and court appointed receivers;
- Represented clients in disputes related to the interpretation and enforcement of credit facilities;
- Developed “workout arrangements” involving defaults on commercial credit transactions;
- Assisted clients in recovering amounts owed by realizing on collateral, other security and other alternatives to satisfy debt;
- Represented creditors, committees and court appointed fiduciaries in insolvency proceedings brought in the United States Bankruptcy Courts, the United States District Courts and the Oregon State Courts.